Refund Policy for Aindriya Marketing Solutions Private Limited
Effective Date: January 01, 2024
This Refund Policy outlines the terms and conditions regarding refunds for the products and services offered by Aindriya Marketing Solutions Private Limited under the domain https://aindriya.com. Aindriya Marketing Solutions is a software development company that specializes in developing customized software, mobile applications, and offers Software as a Product (SaaP) and Software as a Service (SaaS) products.
1. Software Products (SaaP and SaaS)
1.1 Free Trial
For both SaaP and SaaS products, Aindriya Marketing Solutions offers a 7 days to one-month free trial. Customers are encouraged to explore the limited version of the product before making a payment for monthly or yearly subscription plans.
1.2 Refund for SaaS or SaaP Customers
After trying out the product during trail period and opting for the subscription plan, the customer will not be eligible for any refund. A customer can cancel the subscription anytime and can use the product till the end of initial subscription period.
2. Custom Software Development
2.1 Withdrawal from Project
For custom software development projects, clients may withdraw from a project before its completion. In such cases, Aindriya Marketing Solutions will refund only a part of the unutilized amount. The refund will be determined based on the development hours and resource allocation at the time of withdrawal.
2.2 Project Delivery Commitment
All client payments and project deliveries are based on specific agreements with each client. The release, milestones, and delivery dates are agreed upon mutually. If Aindriya Marketing Solutions fails to deliver the project based on the committed terms, the following actions will be taken:
- Aindriya Marketing Solutions will charge for the modules already delivered.
- The unutilized balance amount will be refunded to the client.
2.3 Un Satisfied Customer
If a customer is not satisfied with the quality of the project delivered by Aindriya, the customer has to report this on writing to the official email of Aindriya within 30 days of project delivery, and Aindriya agrees to refund a maximum of 30% of the total paid project value. However, the following conditions apply:
- The refund is limited to 30% of the total project value.
- All revenue spent towards third parties including developers, service providers, third party software, charges for server, domain etc will be charged from the client and will not eligible for refund.
3. General Refund Terms
- All refund requests must be submitted in writing to email@example.com.
- Refund eligibility is subject to the terms and conditions outlined in the specific client agreement.
- Aindriya Marketing Solutions reserves the right to review and approve refund requests based on the circumstances.
This Refund Policy is subject to change, and any modifications will be updated on the Aindriya Marketing Solutions website. Clients are advised to review this policy periodically.
For further inquiries or clarification, please contact our customer support at firstname.lastname@example.org.
By using Aindriya Marketing Solutions’ products and services, clients acknowledge and agree to the terms outlined in this Refund Policy.
[End of Refund Policy]